Grilled Chicken Super Salad
- A super salad bursting with flavourful chicken when arranged over fresh salad greens.
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 4
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp Mrs. Dash® Chicken Grilling Blend
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp oregano leaves
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 12 oz. package salad greens
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
Mix oil, vinegar, Mrs. Dash® Chicken Grilling Blend, mustard and oregano in small bowl until well blended. Place chicken in large re-sealable plastic bag. Pour ½ of the dressing over chicken; turn to coat well. Reserve remaining dressing for the salad.
- Refrigerate chicken 30 minutes or longer for extra flavour. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through. Slice chicken into thin slices. Toss salad greens and tomato in large bowl. Top with chicken. Whisk reserved dressing. Drizzle over salad.