Mrs. Dash Steak Burger
- Great steak flavour rolled into a burger.
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 4
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 4 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 tsp Mrs. Dash® Steak Grilling Blend
- 1/2 tsp dill weed
- 1 onion, cut into ½ inch slices
- 2 tbsp oil
- 4 slice American cheese
- 4 hamburger rolls
- Mix ground beef, ketchup, bacon, Mrs. Dash® Steak Grilling Blend and dill weed in large bowl. Shape into 4 patties. Brush onion slices with oil.
- Grill patties and onion slices over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through, Add cheese slices to burgers 1 minute before cooking is completed. Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds.
- Serve burgers on toasted rolls. Garnish with desired toppings and condiments.