Southwest Chipotle Chicken
- A recipe that's a little bit of spicy and a little bit of sweet.
- Cook Time: 16 Minutes
- Yield: 8
- 1 tbsp Mrs. Dash® Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Mix Mrs. Dash® Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend, pineapple juice and oil in a small bowl. Place chicken in large re-sealable plastic bag. Add mix; turn to coat well.
Refrigerate for extra flavour.
- Remove chicken from mix. Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until cooked through.