Chicken Spinach Salad
- Take your ordinary spinach salad and turn it into a delicious entrée with the addition of chicken, almonds and strawberries.
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Yield: 6
- 1/2 cup olive oil, Additional 1 tbsp. needed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Mrs. Dash® Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 6 oz. package baby spinach
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
Mix 1/2 cup of the oil, lemon juice, sugar and 1/2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash® Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Set aside.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with remaining 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash® Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend. Add to skillet; cook and stir 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Cool slightly.
- Toss spinach with dressing in large bowl. Top with chicken, almonds and strawberries.