Garlic and Herb Tortellini
- Create a quick meal with tortellini, mushrooms, tomatoes and garlic and herb seasoning.
- Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- Yield: 6
- 8 oz package cheese tortellini
- 1 tbsp oil
- 8 oz package mushrooms, sliced
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 tbsp Mrs. Dash® Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- parmesan cheese, grated, if desired
- Prepare tortellini as directed on package. Drain well.
Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and Mrs. Dash® Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes. Add tortellini; toss to coat well. Sprinkle with cheese.