Lip Smackin’ Honey Garlic Ribs with Grilled Zucchini
- Scrumptious ribs with rice and zucchini.
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 3 lb lean pork or beef ribs
- 1 jar honey garlic sauce
- 2 zucchini, sliced in strips
- Mrs. Dash® Original Blend
- olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup basmati rice
- 3 cup water
- cooking spray
- Cut ribs into slabs and boil in water for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Drain water completely from ribs.
- Place ribs in a container. Cover with honey-garlic sauce. Refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Brush each zucchini with olive oil then season with Mrs. Dash Original Seasoning Blend. Place zucchini in a vegetable cage and place on grill. Watch carefully to see that it doesnt burn.
- Combine rice and water in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave rice at high 10 minutes, then medium 10 minutes.
- Spray marinated ribs with cooking spray and place on BBQ grill. Sear each side. Turn often, brushing remaining marinade on ribs.